Tuesday, March 7, 5:30 p.m. reception, 6-7 p.m. talk and q&a
Meet new and returning Diana L. Bennett BMI Fellows—with an open bar. Fellows will give short, accessible introductions to their work and the projects that bring them to BMI.
Presenting fellows include:
- Kluge-BMI Fellow Jane Barnes
- Diana L. Bennett Fellow Malena Mörling
- Shearing Fellow William Todd Schultz
- Tom and Mary Gallagher Fellow David Ulin
- Eleanor Kagi Foundation Fellow in Literature and Medicine David J. Morris;
- Kenneth Barlow City of Asylum Fellow Hossein M. Abkenar.
About Our Events
All BMI events are free and open to the public. Tickets are not required. Please sign up for our e-newsletter, via the form in the left-hand column, to hear first about exclusive author visits to BMI and UNLV.
Parking at UNLV
On weekdays, visitors may park after 7 p.m. in any staff, student, or metered space. Parking in spaces marked "reserved" is not permitted. An interactive map of all parking areas is available from UNLV Parking Services.